Back for its 5th year, Compound is a one-day, all-ages street festival that is completely free to attend! Brought to you by Monstercat, an independent Electronic music label with its headquarters in Railtown, we’re proud to celebrate the spirit of art & community with this homegrown Vancouver celebration!
You can expect 2 stages of live music (including the Westwood Recordings stage), art installations, interactive games & activities, merchandise, food, drinks, and much more! To enhance your experience, check out our Premium Pass option which delivers prestige vantage points & facilities at the event.
Join the fun at 380 Railway St, Vancouver BC from 2PM - 9PM on Saturday, August 20th!
- Waterfront Railway Station is a 15 minute walk away
- Stadium Chinatown Station is a 19 minute walk away
- Bus routes: 095, 4, 7, 20, 14 and 16 all run nearby
- Parking in the streets surrounding Monstercat HQ is FREE on Saturdays! However, sections of Railway Street will be closed for this event
- Bike Racks will be available on site to lock up your bike
Enhance your Compound experience with a Compound Premium Pass! This premium ticket directly supports the development of Compound and grants you:
- Access to our Premium Lounge
- Dedicated Premium Pass bar
- Dedicated Premium Pass toilets
- Better stage views (with a balcony!)
- Subscription to Monstercat Gold (3 Month Trial)
Premium passes are $27.50 CAD including service fees and are very limited - you can claim yours here while supplies last!